Committed To Communities
is part of:
and brought to you in cooperation with:
with special introduction to APS's Perkerson Elementary School, and
have the chance to eat at the Food Trucks:
HOST HOUSE IS:
868 Deckner Ave SW (image in picture, larger than it appears ).
First Event of 2015
Saturday March 14th, 2015
OWN IT - The Opportunity.
Own it: the opportunity to impact your neighborhood.
Own it: the opportunity to Invest along the Atlanta Beltline.
Own it: the opportunity to Buy your own home.
Own it: the opportunity to find a neighbor.
Come learn about
Invest Atlanta's AAHOP, and how it can help to get you up to $20,000 in
Down Payment Assistance.
Reclaiming Our Communities & Our Homes Regular Southwest Atlanta Open House Event
PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Learn About: how to buy a Community Land Trust Home, and meet
Lifecycle Building Center (on Murphy Ave)
Come see amazing renovated, and needing to be renovated homes in our Capitol View Manor event on March 14th, 2014,
Homebase: 868 Deckner Ave SW, Atlanta, Ga. 30310
CBS Radio - Atlanta
view the Committed to Communities video here .
Today’s Atlanta real estate market offers you an unprecedented opportunity to buy NOW and start building WEALTH while investing in the future! With the much-anticipated Atlanta BeltLine adding value and appeal to neighborhoods around Atlanta, the communities of Southwest Atlanta are becoming a destination for urban pioneers who wish to live close to downtown while surrounding themselves with a small-town feel.
Why own it?
Own it: The opportunity to have your friends & family become your neighbors.
Own it... The opportunity!
Did you know
that you can
own a home
for as little as
$700 a month? *
Did you know that
the City of Atlanta
WANTS you to
own a home?
Come find out how!
Ask us how you can
get up to $60,000
assistance on select
EarthCraft homes! **
The BeltLine Team, EpiCity, Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Invest Atlanta, Area West Realty and Neighborhood Lift are actively working within West End, Westview, Mozley Park, Hunter Hills, Adair Park, Capitol View, Capitol View Manor, Pittsburgh, Sylvan Hills, and more to renovate and restore vacant houses, including the creation of seven EarthCraft homes!
You are cordially invited to our seventh neighborhood event…
Southwest Atlanta neighborhoods are rich with history and diversity—let’s strengthen pride and solidarity through home ownership!
- You can also check out photos of all of our homes for sale with The BeltLine Team’s Best Buys
- Click here for information and to search for homes for sale in Adair Park
- Learn about Capitol View and Capitol View Manor and search for homes for sale
- Discover more about the Pittsburgh neighborhood and search for homes for sale
- Click here for information and homes for sale in Sylvan Hills
The BeltLine Team is your neighborhood expert in Atlanta BeltLine real estate. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, we’re here to help—and we’re committed to our community!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Equal Housing Lender. (c)2010 Academy Mortgage License #20505. This is not a commitment to lend, rates are subject to change. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved. Buyers must be first time home buyers, or have not owned a home in the past three years, or purchase in a targeted area. Subject to maximum seller contributions and loan approval. All terms subject to credit approval, market changes and availability. This is not a commitment to lend. Rates may vary and are subject to change without notice. Prices and incentives subject to change without notice or obligation. All information is believed to be accurate but subject to change without notice. Academy Mortgage Atlanta: 5565 Glenridge Connector, Suite 480, Atlanta, GA 30342."Georgia Mortgagee Licensee."
** For qualified buyers